Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Great Pumpkin Days 2015

 
Personally I always skip Great Pumpkin Day in November and December because of the busyness of Thanksgiving and Christmas. Then I start fresh again in January, planning for my second favorite holiday.
 
I'm going to revamp my Great Pumpkin Day plans and adventures for 2015. For now I am just going to list a basic "theme" or idea for each Great Pumpkin Day. For those who may not know...Great Pumpkin Day is the last day of each month....ending with THE Great Pumpkin Day on October 31st.
 
GREAT PUMPKIN DAYS 2015
 
January 31st: Looking for Pumpkins in all the Right Places (spend time web browsing, looking through books and magazines and gather ideas for 2015)
 
February 28th: Falling in Love with Fall (make a fall craft or décor item)
 
March 31st: Witches, and Vampires and Ghosts Oh My (planning our annual Boo Bash/Halloween party)
 
April 30th: Spooktacular Stories (read some ghost stories)
 
May 31st Even a Ghost has to Eat (fall or party recipes)
 
June 30th Flashlights, Friends and the Supernatural (go on a ghost hunt)
 
July 31st Boo (planning boo activities and things for our "ghost" to bring this year)
 
August 31st The Bell Tolls for Thee (send out save the date cards for the party)
 
September 30th  First Friday (get ready for First Friday Fab Four event on October 2nd, tentative date at this time)
 
October 31st: Celebrating the Day
 
So those are my plans. I encourage you to "look ahead" to 2015 and plan some special fun ways to celebrate Great Pumpkin Day.

No comments: