Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cranberry Tuesdays

 
It's time to jazz up Cranberry and Company and move us into 2013....As many of you know this blog used to be just for Great Pumpkin Day but then I decided to encorporate my MHH blog Cranberry and Company into this blog.  All the fall favorites in one spot...Halloween, Thanksgiving and any fall festivities!
 
Sometimes it's hard blogging about autumn ALL year round, thus I have had sporadic postings...so as I reflected on it I decided to keep to the idea of posting every Great Pumpkin Day but also to add an additional weekly posting. I'll try my best to keep on track with it!  I thought of lots of possibilities...Spooky Saturday, Terrifying Tuesday...but I wanted it to be WIDE OPEN...not just Halloween related. So I decided on Cranberry Tuesday.  So watch this blog every Tuesday for a new post!  I hope you enjoy what I feature. Another change I want to make is to blog more often about things I actually do and make. There are so many great things on the web and featuring them is great fun BUT personally I grow more if I make myself more personally involved in the projects, recipes, and ideas I present.
 
So I'll see you on Tuesday....Cranberry Tuesday that is with the first weekly feature~! 

No comments: