Autumn is HERE!. Autumn items are already appearing in stores. Colorful silk leaves, scarecrows, and pumpkins are filling the aisle already. Autumn is the time to bring some lovely color into your home after the hot dry days of summer. Autumn decor and color can be simple and easy to integrate into your home.
Simple Autumn Touches:
- Display deep orange, red, yellow, and brown candles in groupings together on a table.
- Fill a basket with silk leaves, easily purchased at a dollar store.
- Use grapevine wreaths plain or with leave garland wrapped around them.
- Dig in your dishes, find bowls or plates of orange, yellow, or red....group them on a counter top or shelf for a bit of instant autumn color.
- Indian corn, minature pumpkins and gourds are available. Baskets, bowls, wagons, or even a shelf can display them in decorative and fun ways.
- Tie wide autumn ribbon around the towels in your bathroom for an instant autumn touch.
- Don't forget to add a touch of fall to your porch or entry way...use large pumpkins or colorful potted mums to create a welcoming entryway.
Don't forget to pick up a couple colorful orange totes, as soon as they appear in stores. Then you will be ready to tuck your autumn treasures away at the end of the season.