I adore this free Fall printable....framed it looks so sweet! You can find this compliments of The Letter 4. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us!
Saturday, September 29, 2012
Friday, September 28, 2012
It's a lunchbox note round up...With Halloween ones....first we start out with these.....Cute ones with jokes from Darling Doodles. I like these simple ones from Allison Waken. Great ink savers! There's another version of hers below! I'll be on the lookout for more!!!
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Make a bunch of mummy heads and display them on a table, mantle, or even in a bowl! What a cute items to put on your serving table at a party...a bowl of mummy heads. They are cute and simple to make. Get the list of materials and step by step directions over at Reader's Digest.
Monday, September 24, 2012
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Boo, of course loved these Boo candles over at Lemonade Making Mama. They are based on the same concept as the pumpkin but oh so simple and yet add a festive touch!!! It's time to start thinking fall decor and this is a cute and easy way to brighten up your table!!
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Here's a simple little monogram pumpkin using black upholstery tacks, although I suppose any black tacks would work. I'd suggest putting a nice Halloween or autumn ribbon around the stem to add a bit more colors. I found this idea at Dollar Store Crafts.
Los Gatos Black on Halloween is a Boo Book Selection. This book incorporates Spanish phrases into a delightful Halloween tale with wonderful illustrations and a bit of frightful fun. Be warned there are some creepy story elements and spooky illustrations so this book is best suited for a slightly older set (7-11). Although it is a picture book some of the illustrations are a bit ghoulish.This book includes elements from the Day of the Dead, as well as, Spanish words and phrases woven into the poem.
Autumn is HERE!. Autumn items are already appearing in stores. Colorful silk leaves, scarecrows, and pumpkins are filling the aisle already. Autumn is the time to bring some lovely color into your home after the hot dry days of summer. Autumn decor and color can be simple and easy to integrate into your home.
Simple Autumn Touches:
- Display deep orange, red, yellow, and brown candles in groupings together on a table.
- Fill a basket with silk leaves, easily purchased at a dollar store.
- Use grapevine wreaths plain or with leave garland wrapped around them.
- Dig in your dishes, find bowls or plates of orange, yellow, or red....group them on a counter top or shelf for a bit of instant autumn color.
- Indian corn, minature pumpkins and gourds are available. Baskets, bowls, wagons, or even a shelf can display them in decorative and fun ways.
- Tie wide autumn ribbon around the towels in your bathroom for an instant autumn touch.
- Don't forget to add a touch of fall to your porch or entry way...use large pumpkins or colorful potted mums to create a welcoming entryway.
Don't forget to pick up a couple colorful orange totes, as soon as they appear in stores. Then you will be ready to tuck your autumn treasures away at the end of the season.