Saturday, July 25, 2009

BOO BASH THREE

October of 2009 will be our third annual BOO BASH....I can hardly believe it. How fast time flies. It just seems like yesterday when Cathy of Haunted Hamlet....inspired me to throw that Halloween Party I had been thinking about hosting for quite some time...AND now this Fall will be round three....both years the weather has been cold but not unbearable....so this year I'll hope for the same. We will be hosting it on Halloween this year, which will work for some people but not others....but such is the problems of parties...and last year everyone wondered why we had it the weekend before since Halloween was on a Friday....so I thought okay...this year we WILL have it on Halloween!!

I hope to be a TAD bit better prepared than I was last year...so some Fall yard work and planning will help.....so....here at Great Pumpkin Day...I will be posting frequently to keep myself on task...but FIRST...a theme...The first year it was just a Boo Bash....not a specific theme....last year I tried for a Witch's Kitchen look...and this year....hmmmmmm....this still needs some thought.

No comments: