Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Sunday, April 27, 2008
This Wednesday is Great Pumpkin Day and I hope to complete my Halloween 2008 pages in my Halloween scrapbook...I'll take pictures of the album and the pages...and try to get them up by the end of the week!
I have also started looking toward BOO BASH 2008. This year I plan to have an inside and outside set up just in case the weather is HORRIBLE!!! Around here you can never tell. So my kitchen will be set up like a witches kitchen with spell books, potions, and other stuff. After Halloween 2007 I found some cute crates on DEEP clearance at Michaels, and they have some cute Halloween labels on them. These will be perfect for filling with small bottles and envelopes of spell dust etc. The living room will mainly have pumpkins and candles...it might not get used at all depending on whether we can use the patio or not. Even if we use the patio...the kitchen is the entry way into the house from the back...so everyone who uses the bathroom will see the decor in there! So I will be searching for spooky kitchen ideas....and filing ideas away for next month..when I plan on trying to create a few things.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
1.Pick a date for your fall party. Start a party planner section in your fall notebook.
2. Burn a CD of scary songs or sounds. Make a label to match your party theme.
3. Search on line for decorating ideas for a fall party.
The April Great Pumpkin Day Challenge is a DOING item.
Find some Halloween pictures. From 2007 or 1976….it doesn’t matter…just find some pictures. Do one of the following with the pictures:
- Create a two page scrapbook layout for your album.
- Use them to create a personalized notebook cover for your Halloween or Autumn notebook. Make sure you have a clear view notebook
- Create an altered autumn clipboard using them. You can actually use the clipboard or use it as a picture display in the fall.
- Create an altered book (use an old child’s board book) and include the pictures in it. Call it The _____ Family’s Halloween Hauntings or some sort name.
If you are like me….you always mean to DO something with those pictures and here’s your chance. Let’s get a few pictures scrapped or used in some fun way. Get them out of the boxes and envelopes and on display! When you finish post here and let us know then hop out somewhere and buy your self a little treat….