Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Fall Home Tour

This is the top shelf of a little white child's cabinet that I have in the kitchen. I limited the holiday decor to the top shelf for this year. I think it adds just the right touch of holiday spirit. The white wall in my kitchen is changed with the seasons...Here is a Give Thanks picture and a little wooden box with some bear figurines...
Another shelf in the kitchen with odds and ends picked up here and there!

These pictures show my autumn village which I display on shelf in the living room...usually I add a few fall leaves also but just haven't gotten around to it yet!
The little Halloween figures are not part of the set because it is just an autumn village but I picked them up at Michael's to add a little spooky fun!
Another section of the village...


This is a picture of a little desk that I decorate for each holiday or season...
Here is a Fall Quilt I got at the flea market and I hang it above the little desk!



This is the dry sink by our front door....I always drape some seasonal or holiday material over it...both the 0ther items were picked up at the flea market.
This is another shelf in the living room with assorted what nots..the wooden window frame is draped with some fall folliage...at Christmas I will use evergreen!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Love your little collections. Especially love the village.

Cathi said...

I'm with Carrie. I love the villages. White walls show off our collectibles so well, don't you think? It all looks wonderful.

Cathy Miller said...

Very nice! I like it all! Thanks for participating!

starflake said...

Beautiful d├ęcor, and I love the idea of having a little desk just for the holidays. :)

Carrie said...

Happy Great Pumpkin Day!