Monday, August 11, 2008

Boo Bash 08

Need to get moving on my Boo Bash 08 plans....well...I have lots of ideas but time to start actually getting some stuff in place.

My main project is the witch's kitchen jars....shooting for 13....a nice witchy number. And also a few crates and a Spell book...

Second project is the invitations...want these out early this year...I always say that but life seems to have other plans.

Third project is pulling together my costume...ummm....a witch of course!

Fourth project is to focus on some outdoor decor...perhaps the ring of ghosts would work nicely for the party. Lots of pumpkins and a few mums too....at least that's the plan.

Fifth project is the menu...I have several ideas...probably chili for sure...

1 comment:

Cathy Miller said...

Hey, Ginger-I was in Michael's yesterday and they have the little potion jars in the Halloween section. They might not be exactly what you have in mind, but might be cute to mix in or to give you some new ideas!