Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Great Pumpkin Day List & Challenge

Okay here's my short and sweet list for Great Pumpkin Day for May:
  • Work on BooBash2 Plans...the date will be October 25th...the Saturday before Halloween!
  • Update & Review Fall/Winter Notebook

And here's the challenge for this month...please feel free to join me.....

Make a decor item(s) for the BooBash....I am thinking about making some jar labels since I want to turn the kitchen into a spooky witches' kitchen and some jars with labels...like batwings, eye of newt, etc will be essential....so I would like to either make them by computer or craft some...haven't decided yet! So the challenge should you choose to accept it is to make a party decor item (or party favors would count!) or if you aren't hosting a party then a fall decor item for your home!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I just seen a blot or site that had some jar labels already made up and I think they were available for printing. If your interested I could track them down on my listing and forward them. I'm sure it was a link from the forum though, so you might already have access to them.

Ginger said...

Yes I would be interested in looking at them...I don't remember seeing them...must have missed that post. Thanks!

Cathy Miller said...

Ginger! Great challenge and very inspiring! We will be partying at the same time this year! Our Boo!Bash2 is also October 25! I'm thinking we're always going to do it on the Saturday before Halloween, leaving the actual haunted day to Trick or Treat, at least as long as the munchkins will do it!! Love the album-now that's a cute purple monster!!

Michelle said...

Did you want me to post the links here or email them to you?

Love to decorate said...

Maybe I should plan a boo bash here for the same day